default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Blotter for Monday, Sept. 19, 2011

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2011 11:19 pm

FRI., SEPT. 16

12:16 A.M.

Lauren E. Wagner, 19, of Litchfield, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 300 block of N. Enterprise St.

1:45 A.M.

Jason M. Barchet, 26, of Findlay, was arrested for operating a vehicle impaired, driving under suspensions and marked lanes within the 1500 block of E. Wooster St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:53 A.M.

James A. Grandowicz Jr., 19, of Rossford, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.

2:24 A.M.

Kevin N. Laux, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of E. Oak St.

2:53 A.M.

Complainant reported a stolen wristlet within the 100 block of N. Main St. It had a key on it with a residence hall PED, BGSU student ID, a Wisconsin operator's license number and a red Nikon digital camera valued at $100. The student ID was found later and given to the Bowling Green Police Division.

2:56 A.M.

Chelsea E. MacRitchie, 23, of Toledo, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired near South Enterprise and East Wooster streets.

3:39 A.M.

Four female subjects were reported leaving Frisch's Big Boy East without paying for $14.42 in food.

10:24 A.M.

Michael S. Kelley, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for theft after trying to steal the tip jar at the East Wooster Street Starbucks. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

5:44 P.M.

Complainant reported a bicycle stolen within the 100 block of S. Main St. The black English-made Raleigh 3-Speed Tourister bicycle has an original Brooks England leather seat and is valued at $1,000.

11:03 P.M.

Adonis D. Miller, 18, of Toledo, was cited for underage possession and open container of alcohol within the 500 block of N. Enterprise St.

SAT., SEPT. 17

12:13 A.M.

Matthew R. Smith, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia within the 700 block of E. Napoleon Road.

12:40 A.M.

Logan C. Francisco, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination near Fifth and Manville streets.

1:28 A.M.

Edward Davis IV, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party, obstruction of official business and underage possession of alcohol within the 500 block of E. Merry Ave.

2:02 A.M.

Brennan K. Apsey, 22, of Maumee; and Tyler C. Schultz, 22, of Monclova, Ohio, were both cited for disorderly conduct/fighting in City Lot 4.

2:12 A.M.

Autumn Rai Spitler, 20, of Millbury, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:45 A.M.

Diondre Jaquez Overstreet, 20, of Cincinnati, was cited for possession of marijuana near Thurstin and East Wooster streets.

2:55 A.M.

Joseph T. Perretti Jr., 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 300 block of N. Church St.

4:59 A.M.

Complainant reported he was assaulted within the 900 block of W. Wooster St. The assailant is unknown.

1:25 P.M.

Complainant reported her wallet stolen from her vehicle in City Lot 1. The wallet contained a Chase credit card, Kohl's charge card and medical/insurance cards. The Chase card has been used in Toledo.

5:06 P.M.

Complainant reported an Android Fascinate cell phone, driver's license, BGSU ID and $10 in cash stolen within the 300 block of Campbell Hill Road. The phone was valued at $300.

7:59 P.M.

Complainant reported an unlocked orange Tony Hawk kids bike stolen within the 200 block of Evergreen Drive. The bike is valued at $125.

8:49 P.M.

William A. Thomas, 20, of Bowling Green, was arrested for trafficking drugs near Manville and East Wooster streets. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

10:29 P.M.

Michael R. Spoon, 37, of Bowling Green, was arrested for menacing, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct/unable to care for self within the 100 block of N. Main St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

11:07 P.M.

Corey M. Price, 32, and Jodi L. Santiago, 30, both of Fremont, Ohio, were cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 100 block of N. Main St.

11:31 P.M.

Sean Patrick Brennen, 18, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 400 block of E. Court St.

11:41 P.M.

Kylee E. Burkholder, 19, of Archbold, Ohio; Hali Lerae Good, 21, of Archbold, Ohio; and Kylie S. Good, 21, of Montpelier, Ohio, were cited for open container of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Main St. Burkholder was also cited for underage under the influence of alcohol.

11:56 P.M.

Philip F. Gleeson, 22, of Pittsford, N.Y., was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination in City Lot 1.

SUN., SEPT. 18

12:10 A.M.

A vehicle with a broken window was reported within the 200 block of N. Main St. The damage is approximately $300.

12:22 A.M.

Franklin R. Krill, 22, of Edgerton, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol near the railroad tracks at Frazee Avenue.

12:23 A.M.

Kevin D. Lowery, 20, of Bradner, Ohio, was cited for open container and underage under the influence of alcohol within the 400 block of E. Wooster St.

12:54 A.M.

Amber N. Sly, 18, of Orwell, Ohio, was cited for open container and underage under the influence of alcohol within the 300 block of N. Church St.

2:05 A.M.

Beau D. Bennington, 26, of Perrysburg; Jonathon F. Winters, 26, of Woodville, Ohio; and Kevin F. Winters, 24, of Elmore, Ohio, were cited for criminal trespass within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:44 A.M.

Remington Alan Colt Elliott, 22, of Sandusky, was arrested for sexual imposition and disorderly conduct/taunting within the 100 block of W. Court St. He allegedly grabbed a female subject's backside and taunted her friend by pushing him several times in the chest.

2:46 A.M.

Aaron Brice Young, 22, of Bloomfield, Mich., was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and reckless operation within the 200 block of Manville Ave.

3:07 A.M.

Complainant reported a gas door broken off a vehicle within the 300 block of E. Wooster St. The estimated damage is $100.

3:18 A.M.

Sarah C. Callaway, 20, of Napoleon, was cited for criminal mischief and underage under the influence near Troup and Clough streets.

3:39 A.M.

Gregory Allen Robertson, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 300 block of N. Main St.

9:16 A.M.

Complainant reported a Schwinn 26-inch women's bike stolen within the 500 block of Buttonwood Ave. The bike is valued at $190.

1:13 P.M.

Complainant reported a red Schwinn Ranger mountain bike stolen within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave. It was valued at $100.

More about

• Discuss

Rules of Conduct

• 1 Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
  • 2 Don't Threaten or Abuse. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. AND PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.
  • 3 Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
  • 4 Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
  • 5 Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
  • 6 Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.

Welcome to the discussion.

Follow us on Facebook